Tuesday, June 5, 2007

The Beginning of Robinthx.blogspot.com

22:57, Night, Cloudy.
The Birth of Robinthx.blogspot.com.

This blog spot i have set up in order to Post regularly about the latest news and gossip that's going on around me, and also and most importantly to set up an Empty Space for me to throw all my personal thoughts which is in my mind, that might not have a chance to exist in the real world.
I'll also be posting my Artwork that ill be working on.
Currently I'm trying to work on an animation idea that's going in my head for quite some time. From time to time, Il post my rough concept art sketches to let you guys and gals have a look.
Constructive comments will be greatly appreciated, be it about the artwork or my personal thoughts on certain issues.


PS: try your best not to use vulgar language to corrupt this YOUNG & PERSONAL blog.
PS: Forgive my sub English Standard and "striving to improve" artwork.

No comments: